PharmEasy clone using pure JS
PharmEasy is a healthcare app where you can buy medicines, healthcare products, and book lab tests. As its name says, PharmEasy means buy Pharma products in easy ways. During this COVID-19 period, you can order and get medicines and other healthcare products while sitting at home.
About the Project
Things I have learnt
There are a bunch of things that I have learnt while doing this project:
localStoragefor that, but it was very interesting to learn such things.
- Working of payment systems, login/signup system using
- Slideshows using
- Responsiveness using
- I used
CSS flexfor layouts and
CSS Gridfor structures, which made a lot of things easy.
- By this project, I first time collaborated on Github, which made life easy even while working at home.
The project duration was 7 days, we started by implementing JS and then applying CSS. The project can be found here: https://github.com/dvanshukumawat/PhramEasy
I’m gonna share with you the screenshot of our website here:
Area of Improvements
- There is a lot of work left from the CSS side. Proper margins, width, icons and fonts need to be used yet.
- Some pages aren’t responsive yet.
- There should be consistency in designs and fonts, which is needed to be improved.