OYORooms Clone using Reactjs
About the project
In this journey of learning at Masai School, I and my team members Albart Jose, Salman Shaikh & Akif Patel built one more clone website, which is of OYO Rooms. While making this clone we have got UI/UX designs built on Figma from the design team of Design Shift — Supriya Monika Soreng & Soumik Mandal and our development team had built a look-alike website.
How we built
- Created a react app using
- Followed Figma designs to build components.
- Used all the components to build the single page react application.
- Assigned to them different routes to make the end to end workflow.
- At last, we have deployed it to the Vercel app.
- Material UI
- VS Code
- React Developer Tools
Libraries & Packages Used
- Material UI
- React Google Flight Date Picker
- Google Fonts
- Reactjs Stickynav
- React Router DOM
Run into your local system
Access here directly:
Open it in desktop for better experience
Or Run Locally at your system:
Clone the project
git clone <https://github.com/AlbartJose/oyo_rooms.git
Go to the folder
Install npm packages
npm install or
Run the server
npm start or
View in Browser
go to <http://localhost:3000/
We have built this in 6 days. This was our first React project and also this was our first experience with Figma. We were able to bring an end to end flow of the website based on designs. We want to thank the design team to guide us during the whole project.
- Akif Patel: https://github.com/akifpatel8
- Albart Jose: https://github.com/AlbartJose
- Deevanshu Kumawat: https://github.com/dvanshukumawat
- Salman Shaikh: https://github.com/salman-nj2